If you find print jobs are not queueing or spooling as expected then restarting the service is a good first setup in troubleshooting.
Restarting the service can be done in one of two ways:
Restart through the Configuration Utility
1. Open the ShadowPrint Configuration Utility found in Start Menu > All Programs > Emdat > ShadowPrint > ShadowPrint Configuration Utility
2. Press the Stop button shown below:
3. Wait until the Service status changes to "Stopped".
4. Press the Start button shown below:
When the Service status changes to "Running" then the service has been successfully restarted.
Restart through Windows Administrative Tools
1. Go to the Start Menu and select Run.
2. Type: services.msc
3. Press OK.
4. In the window that appears, scroll down to "ShadowPrint". Note: If the list is sorted alphabetically, this service will be in the E's
5. Right-click on this item to bring up a menu and select "Restart" from the options as shown below: