- This Print Templates Wiki is under construction. Please see the main page Print Templates
Nuance builds "Print Templates" to define the layout of a particular style of transcription. An example would be a Progress Note. A print template for a progress note would include: patient demographics, title, body, carbon copies, and signature to the layout of the transcription in the format the client requests.
How to Submit
Nuance receives requests for Print Template builds/changes through the Print Template option found at www.emdat.com/ticket. See How To Submit A Print Template Request or How To Submit A Print Template Update Request for details.
The Print Template Team will respond to a request ticket with the following criteria:
- Fixes to broken live clients print templates will take priority over any new print template requests or updates. See How To Report A Print Template Error for details.
- Any request regarding new templates, new clients, or updates to existing print templates may take up to 7 days (5 business days) to complete, and are prioritized based upon the date and time received.
New Print Template Submissions
- How To Submit A Print Template Request
- How To Attach A File To A Print Template Request
- How To Create A Print Template Sample
- Letterhead Formats: Internal vs ExternalReviews
- Logo And Image Submissions For Letterheads
- How To Copy An Existing Document Type
Updates to Existing Print Templates
- How To Submit A Print Template Update Request
- How To Create A .DOC Or .PDF Of An Existing Print Template
- Updating Letterhead Addresses
Reporting Errors on Print Templates
- How To Report A Print Template Error - Mention TIDs in here.
- Document Template VS Print Template Issues - How to tell the difference, how to fix each one.
- How To Upload A Graphical Signature
- How To Submit A Graphical Signature
- How To Add Additional Signature Text
- Troubleshooting Graphical Signatures
- Updating Signature Names Or Credentials
- How To Reverse Signature Order
- How To Preview a Print Template in InCommand and InQuiry
- Adjusting Document Margins and Orphan Heights
- How to Make Print Template Background Images and Colors Show
- Creating Page Breaks In Transcriptions
- How to Update Document Descriptions
- Demographic Field Labels
- Print Template FAQs
- Available Print Template Variables - Keeping Internal for the time being