This article explains how to implement error logging mode for InScribe version 6.
1. Find the InScribe 6 configuration file in C:\Program Files (x86)\InScribe\Inscribe6.exe.config.
2. Once you have located the file, right click on the file and open it in NotePad.
1. Near the top of the text in the configuration file, locate the section that is enclosed by the <switches> and </switches> statements.
2. Edit the text so the "debugSwitch" and the "editorDebugSwitch" values are changed from "Verbose" to "All".
3. Be sure to save the edited configuration file in its current path.
If the MT runs into an issue where the log needs to be pulled, either the MT or the helpdesk will need to exit InScribe and go to C:\Program Files (x86)\InScribe to pull the InScribe6.exe.config file to send to QA/Development. Please note that exiting InScribe as soon as the problem occurs and pulling the configuration file will ensure that the full error log will be available.