1. First go into Client Maintenance > Client Defaults . User Password Options. This is where the Client's default password is stored.
2. Copy the default password and navigate to Client Maintenance > Maintenance > Users
3. Select user and Edit user.
4. Expand the User Information on the right by clicking on the "+" and find the password area.
5. You can either put in the Client default password here or "generate temporary password" which will auto-populate the password box. Click on SAVE.
6. Have the user verify that this is working now. These passwords will generate this message:
7. Have the user click on OK and the user will now be able to create their own password.