This article will explain how to make a KB article on the Nuance Knowledge Base. It is meant to be used by Nuance Employees. These features will not be available if you do not have the appropriate credentials to log in (step 2).
Article Content Tips:
• Title mentions key words that would be useful if you were looking for this article.
• Article begins with a brief description of what the article is about.
• Article is usually in a numeric list of steps that are very precise so a user of any skill level could follow along without missing a step.
• Steps that can have an image, do have an image.
1. Open the KB
4. Search for the article. The window will appear indicating it does not exist.
7. Save the article.
8. Check for any formatting fixes after saving.
TIP: <Shift+Enter> is a good way to create a carriage return if the normal <Enter> is acting weird.
17. Repeat steps 13-17 for all Images.
18. View your article again (you might need to search for it).
19. Note any images that are still broken. These might have had a typo in the name or the image might not have gotten uploaded correctly. Fix them through editing the article again or uploading the image.
20. After all images are fixed. Verify all of the information in the article is professionally written and do any further formatting tweaks.
21. Submit the link of the article through email to your manager. He might provide further updates, suggestions, or fixes for the article.
22. Once the article is finalized, your manager will make it available in the correct category.