To allow an InQuiry user to que jobs for re-export via Shadowlink, edit the user setting "Can Export Manually."
The setting is located here:
InCommand > Client Maintenance > Users > Edit User > Access Rights > "Can Export Manually"
The ability to re-export transcriptions can be given to InQuiry users. If the login has been granted this permission follow these instructions to re-send one or more Transcriptions through the interface.
1. Search for the TID like normal, and open the Transcription Viewer. (Not the Editor)
2. At the top, in the row of available actions click on the "Info" button.
3. Within the new Info Window click on the "Export" button in the top right corner.
4. Within the Export pop up, click "Export," then "OK," then "Save."
5. Repeat this process for any additional exports that need to be queued.