How to downgrade Internet Explorer
1. Go to Start Menu > Control Panel 2. Click on Programs and Features 3. Click on "View Installed Updates" on the left side of the window
4. In the search box on the top right side, type in "explorer" *Internet Explorer 10 should be the only result from the search. 5. Click on Internet Explorer 10, click on Uninstall
6. Restart Now as prompted *Once the computer is rebooted,
Please note that you must open Internet Explorer in the 32-bit version in order for InCommand or InQuiry to work.
How to check if you are opening Internet Explorer in the 32-bit or 64-bit version
1. In Internet Explorer, click on the Options menu and go to About Internet Explorer.
If you do see that you are opening Internet Explorer in the 64-bit version (incorrect version), it is generally convenient to create a desktop shortcut that will directly bring you to the login screen for InCommand or InQuiry in the correct version of Internet Explorer.
How to create a desktop shortcut for InCommand/InQuiry in the 32-bit version of Internet Explorer
1. Right click anywhere on the desktop 2. Go to New > Shortcut, then click on Browse
3. Navigate to Computer > Local Disk (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Internet Explorer > iexpore.exe, then click OK
4. Now the location of the item will say something like the following: "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe"
5. Put a space after the "iexplorer.exe" and add the InCommand/InQuiry address to the end so it looks like this:
"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" www.emdat.com/tspadmin
"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" www.emdat.com/inquiry
Then click next.
6. In the last step, choose a name for your desktop shortcut and click on Finish.