1. First, verify that the Username, Password and Company Code are all correct.
2. If all of the fields are correct, please call your Transcription Company or Emdat for further assistance.
3. To check on the User settings for the Transcriptionist, go into the Maintenance Tab > Transcriptionist Tab
4. Find the Transcriptionist (you can use the “Find Transcriptionist” Sub-menu if needed) and verify that they are active. If at first you do not find the name, try checking the “Show Inactive Transcriptionists”. Subdued names are inactive.
5. If the MT is Inactive they cannot log in.
6. If the User is Active, check the User Settings by clicking on the Transcriptionist name and “Edit Setup for “ and go into the “Transcriptionist Information”.
A. Verify that the Username matches the one the Transcriptionist is using.
B. Reset password as needed or “generate temporary password”
7. Check InCommand Security Roles under the “Edit Setup for Transcriptionist” If there are no boxes marked, the Transcriptionist doesn’t have access rights to InCommand. Refer this back to the Transcription Company.