Maximize the efficiency and flexibility of a clinician's obligation to document patient encounters
Emdat Mobile allows healthcare professionals to use a WiFi network or cellular data connection to create documentation with one of these popular devices:
- Apple iOS
- Android mobile devices
Users have robust functionality to create patient documentation on-the-go.
- Documentation created on a mobile device can be reviewed, edited and electronically signed on the same device or from any Internet-connected computer.
- Once approved, an authenticated, high quality document can automatically be printed, faxed, or integrated directly into an EHR system — both as a narrative report and as a marked-up, sophisticated structured document.
The mobile device accesses patient schedules and transcription history to expedite the dictation process.
To aid in the documentation and dictation processes, healthcare providers can also view
- Their schedule and appointments.
- Dictation and document templates.
- Patients’ transcription history.
The Emdat medical documentation mobile application, Emdat Mobile, is a free download from the mobile device store.
Apple. Visit the Apple App Store
Android. Visit the Google Play Android Marketplace. Search for 'Emdat Mobile.'
Contact Emdat today to learn how Emdat Mobile can provide greater freedom and efficiency when documenting patient encounters.