The best technology for simplified patient encounter documentation that bolsters physician satisfaction, revenue retention, and increased EHR adoption rates.
Emdat delivers a comprehensive, cost-effective documentation workflow solution that streamlines documentation, optimizes workflow and creates value by complimenting your EHR strategy.
Automate documentation to support physician workflow and minimize cost.
- Emdat Mobile allows providers to create robust patient documentation while on the go
Rather than navigating a complex and time-consuming EHR system during an exam to create front end documentation, providers can instead focus their attention on the patient and utilize a mobile device to document entire or partial encounters utilizing dictation. Providers enjoy the freedom of efficient, web-based documentation while generating structured data that can be delivered to their EHR.
Emdat Mobile provides access to vital information during the dictation process and multiplies the efficiency of dictation by combining voice and templates to further enhance the process. Documentation can be reviewed, edited, electronically signed and automatically printed or faxed all with the touch of a finger.
- DaRT enables discrete data extraction from the clinical narrative
Healthcare providers can continue to dictate — maximizing productivity — while taking full advantage of an implemented EHR with no additional fee. Our fully-automated process can identify discrete information contained within the note — for instance symptoms or lab values — and upload the data into the EHR through a secure interface. The proper fields of the EHR are automatically populated, so providers can create reports and search data within a patient's record just as they would if they entered the information themselves.
- Qualified Text and Document Templates can reduce the number of transcribed lines by as much as 35%.
Both features significantly reduce costs and increase the already-efficient process of dictation.
- A double layer of security protects your documentation.
Our solutions not only meet HIPAA security rules published to protect patient information but also ensures that this information is readily available to you. Emdat maintains redundant data centers to ensure 24X7 accessibility. Each data center connects to the Internet backbone at separate access points yet they are identical in every respect (power, Internet, servers, etc).
In the event that Emdat loses a data center, the second center will seamlessly handle the transactions and Internet traffic. All information maintained on the Emdat servers is secure and accessible only by the managing client.
- Unlimited use of Emdat services at no extra cost.
Implementation, help desk, and interfacing support teams, as well as all maintenance, EHR integration, and upgrades are included at no additional costs.
All-inclusive Solution Components
- InSync automatically uploads dictations from digital recorders to the Emdat servers, effortlessly and seamlessly.
- InTouch allows health care professionals to dictate over the phone, increasing their comfort and productivity.
- Emdat Mobile gives clinicians the ability to fully document patient encounters using only a mobile device.
- InScribe simplifies efficient and accurate document completion via transcription typing, speech-recognition text editing, and data entry — all designed to save time.
- InQuiry enables medical facilities to manage their day-to-day documentation workflow — efficiently and effortlessly.
- InCommand empowers facility administrators with the ability to easily monitor and manage their in-house transcriptionist team.
- ShadowLink automates secure interfaces between medical facilities and Emdat, providing communication efficiency and protection.
- ShadowScribe generates transcription text, using software that "learns" to "understand" individual speakers.
- ShadowPrint automatically prints documents with a variety of setting parameters, a flexible feature that saves time.
Contact Emdat today to learn more about our solutions for healthcare providers.