The power of voice. The freedom of choice.
Emdat is now a part of Nuance Communications. Visit the Clinic 360 Solutions website for more information.
The Nuance Clinic 360 approach to documenting patient encounters leverages the power of voice – the fastest means of communicating – to create thorough documentation efficiently and deliver improved patient care, financial integrity and compliance. Medical facilities can implement a complimentary method to medical documentation that supports Electronic Health Record (EHR) use while protecting provider productivity and patient satisfaction.
Convenient data capture
- Heighten provider productivity. Dictation is the most efficient means of documenting patient encounters; templates further reduce dictation time.
- Improve healthcare provider satisfaction. Work focuses on patients, not computer documentation and requires no change in workflow, no drop in patient load, no increase in the length of the workday.
- Enjoy freedom and flexibility. Clinic 360 allows physicians to choose the method of voice-enabled documentation that works best for them. Use front-end speech recognition or create documentation on a mobile device or recorder.
Improved documentation quality
Support thorough documentation. Dictation makes it easy for physicians to enhance documentation with a conversational, narrative expression of the patient story. Physicians can quickly determine the complete picture of the patient’s condition.
- Regulate documentation content. Templates can steer content, outline key elements and offer guidance on reports to facilitate appropriate coding while auto-population of patient demographics and test results safeguards accuracy.
- Automated routing. Dictation files are automatically routed for transcription and returned for review and authentication. Documents are automatically delivered to referring professionals within the system or by auto-fax. Reports, cover letters, and envelopes can be printed automatically at a designated printer at a designated time.
- Advanced EHR integration. EHR sections are automatically populated with data from dictation and are available immediately for searches and reports.
Operational and financial gains
- Lower documentation costs. Clinic 360 solutions reduce the amount of typing required, decreasing transcription-related expenses. Pricing is all inclusive; the only cost to the client is the transcribed documents at the contracted line rate.
- Shorten billing cycles. Decreased documentation turnaround time streamlines the accounts payable and reimbursement process.
- Optimize reimbursement. Thorough, accurate clinical documentation can eliminate ambiguity in documentation and promote appropriate coding and reimbursement.
Visit the Clinic 360 Solutions website or contact us today to learn more about how Clinic 360 solutions can help your providers and facility.